Purchase Order & RFQ request Guidelines
We have the ability to quote per customer documentation, a sketch, sample and / or a combination of all. Below is a request list for information that will enable us to accurately and expeditiously process your requests for quotation. Please provide with your RFQ.
- Drawing (preference is PDF or AutoCAD)
- BOM with manufacturer’s part numbers and / or AVL component specifications (preference is excel document)
- Regulatory Requirements; [RoHS Compliancy, ITAR, UL, CSA]
- Can we use or substitute equivalent parts? [Yes, Yes with approval, No build to print]
- Do you require a first article and are there any first article requirements that you want to define?
- Who is the point of contact to address any technical questions that might arise during the quoting process?
- Part # and / or assembly #
- Quantity (S)
- Delivery request
- All RFQs should be emailed to email@example.com
- All purchase orders should be sent to your Customer Service Representative & when appropriate referencing our quote number